Magma - Wurdah itah LP
It was 1974 when Magma's fourth studio album Ẁurdah Ïtah came out. Originally, the album was released under the name of Tristan Et Iseult as a solo studio film soundtrack by founding member Christian Vander. He recorded the music for Yvan Lagrange's 1872 avant-garde film Tristan Et Iseult. The recordings took place only a month prior to the sessions which produced Köhntarkösz. For these recordings for Ẁurdah Ïtah, only a core quartet of Magma members took part, including Christian Vander, Jannick Top, Klaus Blasquiz and Stella Vander providing only drums, bass, piano and vocals. Fifteen years later, in 1989, the album was re-released with Magma's distinctive logo.
Ẁurdah Ïtah is available as a limited edition of 2000 individually numbered copies on purple coloured vinyl, housed in a gatefold sleeve.
1. MALAWËLËKAAHM (INCANTATION)
2. BRADÏA DA ZÏMEHN IËGAH (L'INITIÉ A PARLÉ)
3. MANËH FUR DA ZËSS (ENSEMBLE POUR LE MAÎTRE)
4. FUR DÏ HËL KOBAÏA (POUR LA VIE ÉTERNELLE)
5. BLÜM TENDIWA (L'ÂME DU PEUPLE)
6. WOHLDÜNT MÊM DËWËLËSS (MESSAGE DANS L'ÉTENDUE)
1. WAÏNSAHT !!! (EN AVANT !!!)
2. WLASÏK STEUHN KOBAÏA (ASCENSION VERS L'ÉTERNEL)
3. SËHNNTËHT DROS WURDAH SÜMS (LA MORT N'EST RIEN)
4. C'EST LA VIE QUI LES A MENÉS LÀ
5. ËK SÜN DA ZËSS (QUI EST LE MAÎTRE)
6. DE ZEUHL ÜNDAZÏR (VISION DE LA MUSIQUE CÉLESTE)